Table of Contents
Software and Datasets
We develop and maintain a variety of software, genomic annotations and web services.
Tools for Assessment of Variants
- PolyPhen-2 is a tool for predicting the effect of an amino acid substitution on protein structure and function, based on comparative genomics and experimentally determined protein structures. It is available as a web service, and can also be downloaded as a standalone application.
- SNPtrack is a simple interface for mutation mapping and identifying causal mutations from whole-genome sequencing studies. It is available as a web service.
Tools for Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics
- MS-BLAST is a tool for searching protein sequences identified with tandem mass spectrometry against databases of protein sequences. It is available as a web service and as a standalone software.
Tools for Statistical Genetics
- Joint Likelihood Mapping (JLIM) is a tool to test for shared genetic effect between two genetic association data, for example, a disease GWAS study and gene expression QTL (eQTL) study.
- Joint Likelihood Mapping 2 (JLIM_2.0) is a version of JLIM which supports meta-analysis across more than one cohort of matching ancestry.
- Joint Likelihood Mapping (JLIM) 2.5 is a new version of JLIM based on summary statistics.
- NPS is a tool for polygenic risk scoring based on partitioning-based non-parametric shrinkage algorithm.
- RVTT is a novel statistical test of trend that assesses the relationship of the frequency of qualifying rare variants in a pathway with dichotomous disease phenotypes leveraging the Cochran-Armitage test statistic.
Tools for Cancer Genomics
Tools for Population Genetics
- simDoSe is a fast and flexible Wright-Fisher simulator for arbitrary diploid selection evolving through realistic human demography.
software.txt · Last modified: 2023/04/28 15:25 by ivan